I’m excited to join such luminaries Dr. Bill Hang, Dr. Steven Park, ENT, and 25 other experts during the free Functional Oral and Airway Health Summit August 19-25, 2019.
Register now for free access to all interviews. My talks focus on extreme tooth preservation: The Secret Life of Cavities – What Your Dentist Can’t See CAN Hurt You (Monday, August 19) and Sealants – The Good, The Bad… and The Bomb (Thursday August 22). In my interviews, I cover topics such as:
- Three ways teeth decay from the inside out: Why the simple tools from early in the last century, a dentist’s x-rays and “pick” (explorer) are only 40% accurate for decay diagnosis and how that can balloon future dental costs, doom your teeth and sabotage health
- Serious obstacles to dental sealant success and how do sealant bombs happen?
- Why traditional dental fillings shorten a tooth’s lifespan.
- Predictable tooth repair and remineralization from the inside out!
- How air abrasion versus high speed dental drills and ozone can impact a tooth’s longevity
- You’re worried about the cost of dental (and medical) care and insurance changes. [Hint: Fee for Service (Insurance) does you no favors! It rewards dentists whose work fails more frequently just as medical insurance does for procedures that fail! This one of the topics you’ll see on my speaker page if you purchase the Summit to gain access.]
Who is this Summit For?
It’s for YOU, if…
- You worry that maybe you “don’t know what you don’t know” about your health
- You worry that you snore – or wonder if you do and if it could damage your health even if you don’t have sleep apnea.
- You worry about proper nutrition and eating for a healthy mouth – and body.
- You have kids with crooked teeth and wonder if braces are a good answer.
- You worry that you are always tired. Could your sleep or a breathing issue be a culprit?
- You’ve had high blood pressure, heart problems or a stroke and want to reverse or minimize your future risks.
- You’re worried about Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia
- You want to learn from experts who treat patients every day
- You want to learn from experts who teach in dental and medical schools
- You’ve heard that ADHD is the result of a sleep breathing disorder
- You want all this information in easy-to-understand terms
As a bonus for purchasing the Healthy Mouth Media Summit (2019), I’ve prepared a brief video Less is MORE: Avoiding Future Agressive Dentistry! clearly illustrating why you want early, correct diagnosis and three ways teeth decay from the inside out. You’ll also see a 4 YO patient enjoying air abrasion: 2 fillings and 6 “Super Sealants” in a record 8 minutes – at nap time no less! You’ll have to see it to believe it!
As a second bonus, you don’t have to wait to view Video Eight of the video series Functional Medicine From a Dental Perspective! You will have free access to Avoiding the $6100.00 Death Spiral, a further exploration of some of the minimally invasive dental concepts introduced in my two Summit interviews. This special access will end on October 1st. One of my revolutionary tenets for which I advocate says it all: Less Drilling Feels Great! This video illustrates novel dentistry that minimizes dental drills and its accompanying need for shots. It also explains how seeking out this kind of dentistry will save your teeth, enhance your health and seriously contain dental costs. What more could anyone want? But you have to ask for it. This video introduces Minimally Invasive Preventive Dentistry, Biomimetic Dentistry and Ozone Therapy. Enjoy!